Harry Potter Studio Tour time! Woop Woop!
I went the the Warner Bros. Studios in London back in January 2015 and absolutely loved it! So of course, it belongs in my Smash book, however there is so much to see that I took a ridiculous amount of photos which means that there will definitely be more that 1 page dedicated to the Tour. *cough* more like 4…maybe 5…pages. But that’s ok right?
Watch my video below to see how my first page came together.
- Dear Lizzy Neapolitan roller date stamp
- Hobbycraft Alphas in Black, Kraft and Cream
- Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers
- Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter brush pen
- Smash pen in Pink and Blue