Hello there! I’m going to take a wild guess and say you’re on this page because you’re thinking, “Who on earth is this girl?” and “Why should I
bother to read her blog posts?”
(And if you weren’t thinking that, then you probably are now I’ve mentioned it! 😀)
I created this blog so I could have a place to share my crafty adventures, as I love to scrapbook, Smash book and make cards, as well as play with inks, watercolours and much more! I called it Polly’s Papercrafts because of my brother which I explain fully here.
I hope you come back and visit me often!
Random Facts About Me:
- I love to sing around the house (not well I might add but I do it anyway). Everything is better with a little music.
- Penguins are my favourite animal. They are SO cute! I had the opportunity to go and hand feed some King Penguins, photos of which I will definitely be scrapping.
- I had a brief period of time in college where I thought I wanted to be a lawyer. I got over it. Quickly.
- I really don’t like my first scrapbook, its too plain and I didn’t really know what I was doing.
- I prefer savoury food to sweets and chocolate. (However, I will make an exception to Lindt Lindor!)
- In typically British fashion, there is nothing better than a cup of tea and a biscuit!
- I love to read and to be honest, a holiday for me is not complete without some time to curl up with a good book!